Monday 30 March 2015

Happy Spring - Purple Dragon Top - OOTD


Though i am not into Out fit of the day sort of thing, but last year i have attended many training, exhibitions, events blah blah, but lazy me,... never ever posted those news on my blog.  Randomly i was just going through some old stuff and found these yummy pics, so i decided why not to share with you. So here is a one master piece for my lovers... lolzz...

Yes, this is my last year (march 2014) Look, i went Pearl continental to attend a seminar. :)








I just loving this dragon... <3<3<3 

How is it possible i took picture without any kid - 
Rahimeen was randomly playing in PC, Lounge <3


Top: Lime light
Jeans:  Next
Shoes: Stylo
Bag:  Victoria Secret


PS: one of my friend took these pictures from her Iphone, so no no filter, shilter stuff... ahoo g ;)

Hope you like it.

Hugs & Kisses <3

5 comments:

  1. ur crop looks grt & purple is lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am big fan of limelight dresses. You are simply looking stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful and elegant! Love the outfit and you look gorgeous as ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty and i love your outfit :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge fan of this colour! And it looks perfect on you <3

    Much love,

    doseofglamour1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete